Sunday, January 25, 2009

T-T !!! SUAY !!! T-T

Seriously....
2009 is really such a worst year for me..
I duno it's the consequences for not forwarding the msg or what..
Haiz..
1 word.. SUAY!!

It's only the beginning of the year.. January!!
There were ald many things happened to me..
When skul reopen, my class get a "good" teacher as our class teacher..
At last.. the class teacher changed..
I tot it was over.. but there are more thing coming to me..
Parents..
Ban me from many things..
Dun let me to go out so much..
Dun let me to sms so much.. (if not throw my phone -_-)
Frens ..
6 has becomes 5..
( hope wont getting lesser n lesser >< )
I said not to cry for her..
But I still cry.. -_-
Go out with fren..
Being criticize by them..
Make me cry at public.. haiz
Today..
Got insult by my bro..
Cry again..
Duno being hurt for how many times in this month..
UNCOUNTABLE!!

Haiz..
I dun wan to cry anymore!!
But.. I think it's quite hard for me..T-T
Too many things happened to me..
I.. dun wan to be "ham bao"(cry baby) ><
I think I wont cry le ba..
Hope bro wont "chi gek" me again la..haiz

No comments: