It's like abit late for updating this post..
This is a post abt my 1st day of skul in this year..
Actually suppose to post it on that day but too busy ><
Paiseh paiseh !!
Today is the 1st day of skul..
WaLaO..so sien!!
I reached the skul..dam early..
1st time reached the skul for so early..
Then..waiting for sum1 to help me to cut my nails.. xD
Who knows..she came late.. she shud be the 1st person among us who reached the skul ><
~Assembly~
Haiz..hear those teacher to talk abt the rules lo..sienz.
At last the assembly ends..
Hoping a nice class teacher will be selected to our class..
Who knows..the skul really pro..
Find a naughty teacher to be our class teacher..
Dammit!!!
~Class~
Very funny..there are two 5 Dinamik in our skul -_-
Luckily we went into the right class..
Then we find a nice place..sit under the fan eh ><
Who knows..the teacher came in..call all of us to stand up..
He wan us to sit according to our name list..
What the dutz dutz dutz!!!
He tot we're primary skul student?
Excuse me..
If i'm still in form one or two..I think i'll folo what u said..
But..
I'M NOW IN FORM 5!!!
The other class also din sit according to name..why our class hav to be like that??
DAMMIT!!!!
Kesian me only lo..
Me n my ji mui (sisters) sit till so dam far..
They sit on the 1st roll..I sit on the 3rd roll..-_-
How to chit chat??
Really no eye see..
I think of wanna change place..
But then other ppl also din change..oni i change meh?
Haiz..
Got ppl ask th teacher whether we can change our seat..
Then the teacher is super LAME!!
He answered : U can change ur seat as long as u stay in the same place..
LAME!!!
~Election~
Hmm..
I think it's the time I laugh the most in skul today..
I tot wanna choose my ji mui to be the class monitor geh..
But she dun wan..><
N she say she wanna make the other girl to becomes the monitor..
Then we all accompany her lo..all vote for that girl xD
~Recess~
Go meet my ji mui that's from other class lo..
Then saw new student..a guy xD
Hmm..
Quite tall, fair skin..summore flat english geh..n i heard they say he's quite rich..
WalaO..LOL
Then go eat eat lo..
Chat chat abt the tuition thingy lo..
~Back to class~
Hmm..
Moral class..then we started to change place..><
Then chit chat lo..
After that.. ntg special adi la..
Attend to the class.. then go back ..bye bye xD
Haiz..
I really duno how am I goin to suffer in this year..
My SPM year.. my last year in high skul~~
No comments:
Post a Comment