It's like long time nvr update my blog adi..
Coz cny ma.. then valentines leh.. exam leh ><
This is the 1st post of this feb..
But I think it was abit late..
Almost March ald ><
This post is sumthing abt my valentine's eve.. ><
This valentine arent's like the valentine that I celebrate b4 this..
( actually I din celebrate valentines for the past year >< )
It's really a special valentines ><
I went out celebrate with my fren..
I went to fren's house to stay overnite..
I tot it would be very happy..
But it's totally diff!!!
Valentine's eve..
My 2 jie suddenly cried during moral class.. n we duno why..
Then after skul, we went to tuition..
4 jie suddenly angry with 2 jie n us.. n we also duno why..
Making 2 jie very sad.. haiz
Went to 3 jie's house for overnite..
She argue with family members.. I really scare..duno what to do..
At nite..
We went to 4 jie's blog ..
At last.. we know why she's angry..
She said we din ask her out during valentines..
N we din pui her to go n watch concert at sungei wang..
Haiz..
U're the 1 who told us that u're busy..
U hav to attend to tuition n got party.. summore got concert..
We tot that u're busy.. so we din ask u out..
N u angry with us..
We really dun know that..
If u think that we're wrong.. I help them to apologize!!
WE'RE SORRY for making u to think of that..
Seriously I dunno what've happened today..
Suddenly cry , suddenly angry , suddenly argue?
This valentine's eve really WEIRD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment