Seriously..
What do u really wan from us?
I really have no idea abt that..
We tried to pull u back to our gang..
But u seems to be getting further n further from us..
We doesn't looks like a gang who hav 6 members..
Actually.. we ald get used to it larh..
We're still living happily although u're not with us..
6 > 5.. isn't a big thing for us..
We ald no feel towards u..
Go n think back what u hav did to us..
Dun just say that we hurt u..
N say until so wai wat.. like we bully u..
N u say u keep quiet it just bcoz u dun wan to argue with us..
Pls STOP making those LAME excuses..
We even have a meeting to talk abt this prob..
Some of them no comment n some of them wan u to quit!!
Me n ling jie is the only ppl who wan u to stay in the gang.. do u know that?
But now.. even me also no feel towards u ald..
U go n tell me that kind of thing.. make my mood terrible..
U hurt me.. but u keep saying that I hurt u..
What the dutz!!!
U think urself is very kelian?
Eh.. pls la.. u chose not to stick with us.. is ur prob..
But pls dun blame us.. it's not our fault!!
U wan to concentrate on ur studies for ur SPM.. then go ahead!!
Dun go n mail us those stupid mail.. saying that u wanna say goodbye with us..
Ok.. FINE!!
Since u say u wanna say goodbye..then we say goodbye to u..
N now u regret.. u even lame until come n tell me that mail contains virus..dun open it..
Since u say u wanna say goodbye then why u come back again?
U ald say til like that in that mail.. n u expect the time will turn back?
U think we can take it as ntg happened b4..
I can tell u that.. WE CANT!!!
I really bu shuang ald.. I even changed my place..
I dun wan to sit with u!!!
U said that I'll find u when there's sumthing happen to me..
Do u know that u also that kind of ppl?
Everytime also find me when u nid notes.. print thing.. n more
If ntg, i msg u, u also wont reply..
That time..
I find u bcoz of I angry of jojo..
Then I accompany u for the whole day..
Then the next day..
We ok back jor.. then I go back to her.. n leave u alone back..
Okie.. I know it's my fault..
But..
Think urself.. it's not only my fault!!!
U're also that kind of person..
That's the only time I did that to u.. only ONCE!!
N u.. everytime also like that..
Dun u think so?
If u wanna blame it on me.. then I hav ntg to say.. speechless..
But.. I'll tell u that.. GO HELL!!
Summore..
Everything u also wanna compare..
Even ur tien tien.. u also wan to compare..
Do u know that, u hav to appreciate for what u have now?
Nvm.. u wont understand what I meant.. -_-
Then now..
U say u wrote a letter to yeng saying that the causes of our arguements..
She let us to see the letter..
U hurt all of us.. especially jojo..
She cried.. do u know that?
If u bu shuang her, then why still talk to her at skul?
Show it.. dun act.. u this faker!!..
U feel happy when making us cry, emo n sad?!
GO HELL la u!!!
U said u wanna say goodbye with us..
Then now u regret..
N now u write that kind of letter.. n hurt all of us..
WHAT DO U WAN GEH?!! HAR?!
U think we're ur puppy ar?
U wan us to go away then we go away then we go away..
U wan us back then we'll come back to u??
Wait long la u.. man man dang!!!
U think u can control what're we thinking ar?like ur puppet ar?
U think we'll have the same thought as u arh?
Chi shin one.. I DUN WAN ARH!!
So dub la u..
U think this prob can solve so easily?
(tell the prob then cry cry..the prob solve?)
I really kagum u'll think like that..
Let me tell u..
No matter what u did to us.. we also no feel ald..
U hurt us very much..
Even though I said I dun wan to cry for u.. but I also cry ald..
We summore stupid until go n ask u whether wan go out with us anot.. haha
REALLY REGRET FOR THAT!!!
So..
Dun waste ur time bahz..
Continue on ur stupid SPM bahz..
Dun come n fan us..
5 of us will live happily without u..
PS: I'm too angry when I wrote this post.. so keep scolding rude words.. Paiseh ><
No comments:
Post a Comment