Friday, January 2, 2009

^^ wHaT a hAppY hAppY nEw yEaR ^^

Happy New Year every1 =)
It's 2009 lo..lol
How did u all celebrate ur new year?
Mine..really FUN..SUPER FUN!!

Hmm..
It's the 1st time I din celebrate it with my family members..
It's the 1st time I celebrate it with my ji mui (sister) ^^
It's the 1st time I being throw into the swimming pool ><
Although it's scary but it's quite fun geh..hehe
It's the 1st time I stay in the pool for so long..
I stayed in the pool for 1 year!!
From 31st Dec 2008 ~ 1st Jan 2009 xD
It's the 1st time I saw so many firecracker..
There are so many firecracker around us..
I think I saw all the firecrackers in the city..hmm
It's the 1st time I roll on the floor !! ><
Why m I so bad luck in the new year?!
I lose in the game..n I hav to roll on the floor..-_-
It's so memalukan!!!
Luckily only a few of u saw that..nvm ba..
But I really cant forget that sum1 keep laughing at me!!><
It's also the 1st time I chat until fall asleep..
Sry arh..yeng jie ><
I really tired jor =(
WaLaO..
I gave so many of my 1st time to them ><

I rmb..I m still emo b4 that..
Luckily I hav all of u..
Making me happy..
Making me hav a happy new year..
I really hope I can celebrate every of my new year with all of u..
Although this year, xuan is not with us..=(

To all my ji mui:
Thx alot oh..
I really appreciate it..
Love u all very much..
Love 6 sTicKy hOneY <3

No comments: