Thursday, January 15, 2009

~ OmG!! wHaT a luCKY 2009 ~

It's really a super "lucky" 2009 for miie!!
Bad luck starts to come to miie when step into year 2009 -_-

I went to fren's he during the new year.. having a new year party with them..
We play games n barbeque..
Once it step into year 2009..
I start to lose when I play games with them.. OMG!!
We have to roll on the floor if we lose the game..
Who knows..it was me -_-
I lose for 2 times.. I have to roll on the floor!!! T-T
Haiz..
So lucky weyh ><

When I walk on the road.. I nearly pokai -_-
Then at skul.. we got such a "good" teacher as our class teacher..
Summore.. every morning I hav to act like a tortoise..
Gotta hide my hair inside the collar.. -_-
But now really gotta tie ald..><
Coz goin to kena warning letter soon..zzz

Haiz..
Still got alot of thing la..
Many til I also forget ald -_-
Then I think for very long..
Lastly I know why I'll becomes so "lucky"..
I rmb I received my fren's msg when I was in Taiwan -_-
Kena curse..
(if I din forward the msg to 3 ppl in 20 mins.. 2009 will be my worst year)
Zzz..
I was in Taiwan.. how am I goin to to forward it? -_-
Haiz..suay =(
So..
Kesian me la.. T-T
I just hope that I wont be so suay until the end of this year.. it's SPM!!! ><


PS : Try to believe those msg.. sumtimes it may come true ><

No comments: