Haiz..
I keep calling ppl to go to hell..
Actually I m the one who shud go to hell..
Feeling useless..
Making ppl fed up..
N making myself emo..
Feeling so sat bai..
Coz what also duno..
Making the nice outing becomes a sad outing..
Making all ppl worried abt me..
ALL MY FAULT!!! T-T
But..
Coz what also duno..
Making the nice outing becomes a sad outing..
Making all ppl worried abt me..
ALL MY FAULT!!! T-T
But..
I m glad to hav all of u as my fren..
Although u all hav made me cry.. but u all got come n sayang me back ><
Especially jojo n xin xin lo..
N also yeng yeng la..of coz =)
( sumtimes I feel that.. it's not bad for being the youngest 1 )
Ling jie..
U hurt me the most la..
But dun nid to feel guilty la..
It's not ur fault..
Seriously I really hurt by ur words la.. ><
But..
U dun nid to blame urself la.. k?
I ald get enuf sorry from u..
N I ald forgive u !!!
At last..
I wanna apologize for making the outing like that..
It's all my fault..
SORRY!!
And..
I wanna thx to all my sister!!
Thx for comforting me when I m sad..
Thx for sending msg to me n asking me whether I m ok anot..
Hmm..
I LOVE YOU!! Muacks~~
Ps: Actually I wanna make this post emo.. but duno why it will ends up like this ><
Although u all hav made me cry.. but u all got come n sayang me back ><
Especially jojo n xin xin lo..
N also yeng yeng la..of coz =)
( sumtimes I feel that.. it's not bad for being the youngest 1 )
Ling jie..
U hurt me the most la..
But dun nid to feel guilty la..
It's not ur fault..
Seriously I really hurt by ur words la.. ><
But..
U dun nid to blame urself la.. k?
I ald get enuf sorry from u..
N I ald forgive u !!!
At last..
I wanna apologize for making the outing like that..
It's all my fault..
SORRY!!
And..
I wanna thx to all my sister!!
Thx for comforting me when I m sad..
Thx for sending msg to me n asking me whether I m ok anot..
Hmm..
I LOVE YOU!! Muacks~~
Ps: Actually I wanna make this post emo.. but duno why it will ends up like this ><
No comments:
Post a Comment