Sunday, February 15, 2009

Noob, pLs DuN aCT pRO !!!

WaLaO eh..
Dunno why those noob ppl always tot that they're so "PRO"?

Mayb u're.. but ur attitude makes me think that u're NOOB!!

This is a post abt MapleStory ><
If u din play on9 game.. sure u dun get it..

After I finished celebrate my valentines with my ji mui (sisters)..
I back to home n play Maple with my 3 jie..
We played a party quest in order to lvl fast..

Who knows...
We met that kind of NOOBs!!

During the party quest..
My attack was very sux..
N the noob ask me to help..
Coz I'm the leader..

Summore say those stupid thing n zha me..
OK.. FINE!!
I HELP!!
Jie saw that.. she also bu shuang ald..
She ask me to leave..
But I said.. wateva la.. dun care.. be patient!!

The 2nd party quest..
More worse..

The noob got jackpot.. which is hav to collect many coupon..
( we collect coupon in order to pass that stage )
She got jackpot.. 35 coupons..
So I've to chg leader with her..
( leader no nid to do the quest )
N try my luck to get a nicer question..
( the npc will ask us a question.. the answer will be the number of coupon that we've to collect )

So then, I changed leader with her..
I let her to be the leader n I do the quest for her..
Since my atk was low..
N since she's the leader now..
SHE SUPPOSE TO COME N HELP ME!! rite?
BUT SHE DIDN'T!!!
What the dutz..
She really drive me MAD!!
She's the 1 who said leader hav to help the members..
N now I'm helping her to do the quest..
SHE DUN EVEN HELP!!
OK FINE!!
I do it alone, with my jie's help, I done the quest for her..
N she dun even say thx..
Like I'm suppose to do the bloody quest for her..

Until the last stage..
We've to kill boss..
Since she said she's so PRO..
Then HELP LARH!!
Why dun u help?
Sitting there like kayu..
At last..
I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!
I leave the party, although the quest haven done!! ><

After that..
I joined the other party..
That leader noob also..
If there's other ppl, I think I would party them n be the leader..
But no ppl.. so being forced to join his party la..

At the beginning..
I tot this party is quite ok de..

Until the last stage..
We wasted our potion to kill the boss..
N we got the pass to complete that stage..
But somebody dced..
I dunno what happened to the leader..
He didn't complete that stage n get the pass back to the city..
I asked him.. " leader, u wanna smug the pass? "
He said he dunno..
Then I asked him " then why dun u complete the quest? "
He was like very blur.. -_-
I was like OMG..
I scold WTF then I leave the pt..
( I dun scold rude word in front of my jie, but I really MAD >< )
Jie know that I'm already MAD..
Keep calling me to calm down ><

Haiz..
Today's mood really not very good..
What a "happy" valentines -_-

No comments: