Sunday, February 15, 2009

~ wHaT a "hAppY" vALeNTiNeS ~

My "happy" valentines..

On the 14th of Feb..
No flower.. no choc.. no teddy bear..
(actually adi know dun hav.. lol )

Early in the morning.. being wake by my 3 jie..
Very tired.. but still wake up to pui her..
We eat breakfast n watch movie..
I watched Wild Child at her house..not bad not bad.. xD

Then we go to cyber cafe..
Coz she wan to play maple with me -_-
Who knows that cyber cacat 1.. cant update patch.. zzz


After that..
We go meet dai gah jie n 2 jie..
Then go sing karaoke together..
All of us were like very moody..
Sing until cry -_-
Then sing until sore throat liao ><

But seriously
Go sing karaoke is quite fun de.. lol
Coz very gam dong when we together sing "shining friends"..
"Sun will shine.. my fren.. dun let u cry, my dear"
Although this song is quite old adi.. but I still feel very happy.. lol
Happy until cry coz too gam dong adi.. i noe i'm cacat ><

Then we go back lo..
We went to pasar malam n 3 jie make me bad mood..
Coz she say i'm tiang lampu -_-
Hmm.. Really abit small gas..
Then my face was really "black" when we eat our "lunch"..

After that..
We walk back to her hse..
She keep ask me what did i wan -_-

I said .. NTG?!

Then auntie send me back to my home..
B4 I go back..
I saw she feel sick of her tummy..
I was like OMG -_-
Haiz.. sick again..

At last..
I receive her msg when I reach home..
She apologize to me..
N of coz I forgive her..
She's my jie ma.. wont angry too long de xD
Summore she's sick.. so kelian.. cant bully her lo..


Then..
Both of us on maple together lo..
Maple..
Make my mood more worse!!!

Dunno what the dutz happened today..
Why my valentines is so dam special leh??
No choc, no flower , no teddy bear.. but got so many TEARS n ANGER?
-_-
Haiz..
Really speechless adi..

No comments: