This is another post that I typing with my tears -_-
I duno what've happened to myself..
Feeling emo?
Duno why these days..
I'll emo easily..
I cant even control myself.. even myself also duno what happened..
Some small thing happened, then I'll emo..
I dun wan to be like that..
BUT I CANT CONTROL!!
After some times.. then I'll feel better..
My fren asked me why.. but I duno.. how am I goin to tell u?
N u showed me that face..
Then tell me that.. that's how u looks just now..
Do u know how sad am i?
U're showing me that kind of face.. n dun wan to choi me..
I know it's my fault for showing u that face n not telling u the reason why I emo..
Actually..
Not I dun wan to tell..
EVEN MYSELF ALSO DUNNO WHY..
Today..
I feel like being abandoned..
U all were talking abt ur scout's stuff..
I feel sien n no 1 care abt me..
After that..
We go recess together..
We're late for the recess..
So we cant finish the food..
But the prefect are calling us to go back adi..
I tot wanna wait for u..
Whose knows.. that stupid prefect scolded me..
Seriously.. I REALLY BU SHUANG!!!
N I dun like the feel for being scolded by ppl..
So my face black adi..
N u asked me why..
I dun wan to tell u..
I dunno how to tell u..
N u said ok fine.. then I dun wan to care u adi..
Do u know that I nearly cry?
I'm just trying to tahan my tears from coming out from my eyes..
So I just walk to the History Room..
After a while..
I feel better adi..
I tried to talk to u..
N u're like dun wan to choi me..
It hurts me!!
Then I tried to call u jie like usual..
N u dun wan to choi me also.. T-T
After skul that time..
I asked u that.. Jie.. what time isit?
N u replied me!!
I was so happy..
Coz u replied me when i called u jie..
Then I said "Yay!! Lastly u replied me when I called u jie" !!!
Then u're like push me away n said "sifat guai"..
Do u know that it really hurt me very much?
Haiz..
I really dunno why I feel emo n sad again..
Mayb I'm too sensitive ba..
I'll try to control myself..
So that I wont be emo easily..
Lastly..
Jie.. pls dun mm choi me.. T-T
I noe u care abt me..
I really appreciate it..
It just I duno how to tell u why I'm emo..
Pls dun angry with me T-T
PLS DUN ABANDON ME THIS MUI T-T
I duno what've happened to myself..
Feeling emo?
Duno why these days..
I'll emo easily..
I cant even control myself.. even myself also duno what happened..
Some small thing happened, then I'll emo..
I dun wan to be like that..
BUT I CANT CONTROL!!
After some times.. then I'll feel better..
My fren asked me why.. but I duno.. how am I goin to tell u?
N u showed me that face..
Then tell me that.. that's how u looks just now..
Do u know how sad am i?
U're showing me that kind of face.. n dun wan to choi me..
I know it's my fault for showing u that face n not telling u the reason why I emo..
Actually..
Not I dun wan to tell..
EVEN MYSELF ALSO DUNNO WHY..
Today..
I feel like being abandoned..
U all were talking abt ur scout's stuff..
I feel sien n no 1 care abt me..
After that..
We go recess together..
We're late for the recess..
So we cant finish the food..
But the prefect are calling us to go back adi..
I tot wanna wait for u..
Whose knows.. that stupid prefect scolded me..
Seriously.. I REALLY BU SHUANG!!!
N I dun like the feel for being scolded by ppl..
So my face black adi..
N u asked me why..
I dun wan to tell u..
I dunno how to tell u..
N u said ok fine.. then I dun wan to care u adi..
Do u know that I nearly cry?
I'm just trying to tahan my tears from coming out from my eyes..
So I just walk to the History Room..
After a while..
I feel better adi..
I tried to talk to u..
N u're like dun wan to choi me..
It hurts me!!
Then I tried to call u jie like usual..
N u dun wan to choi me also.. T-T
After skul that time..
I asked u that.. Jie.. what time isit?
N u replied me!!
I was so happy..
Coz u replied me when i called u jie..
Then I said "Yay!! Lastly u replied me when I called u jie" !!!
Then u're like push me away n said "sifat guai"..
Do u know that it really hurt me very much?
Haiz..
I really dunno why I feel emo n sad again..
Mayb I'm too sensitive ba..
I'll try to control myself..
So that I wont be emo easily..
Lastly..
Jie.. pls dun mm choi me.. T-T
I noe u care abt me..
I really appreciate it..
It just I duno how to tell u why I'm emo..
Pls dun angry with me T-T
PLS DUN ABANDON ME THIS MUI T-T
No comments:
Post a Comment