At last..
The bloody valentines has over!!
But there're sumthing that's haven solve yet..
4 jie still angry with us..
Haiz..
This week..
We're having Intervensi test..
But I dun even study during weekends..
Busy celebrating with my "happy" valentines ><
Seriously..
I was very scare when I reached the skul..
I scare 4 jie really dun wan choi us ald..
But when 4th jie reach the skul..
She come n find us at the toilet..
( err.. we like to go to the toilet after reaching the skul >< )
Then arh..
She hugged 2 jie n say sorry to her..
N I just pretend like ntg happened on last friday..
N say .. why u hug her but din hug me? lol ><
Mayb I'm stupid or too "dan shun" ?
I tot this thing can be solve like this..
But..
I'm afraid not..
I feel some weird aura between us..
4 jie is like goin back to her 5 P gang jor..
She dun even join us to study/chat in the morning..
Haiz.. I dun wan T_T
Why will it became like this T_T
I dun wan it to be lesser n lesser..
I really too stupid n " dan shun " jor !!!
Things are more complicated than what I thought T-T
Looking at all my jie..some of them were moody.. myself also moody..
Making them worry abt me..
Haiz.. sorry!!
My heart really feel pain..
How can it became like this?
WHY CANT WE JUST TOLERATE WITH EACH OTHER?
No comments:
Post a Comment