Sunday, March 15, 2009

wHy i aLwaYs LiKe tO tHinK sO mUcH??

Szcien, what a cowardly person..
Sum1 who dun dare on everything..
Sum1 who like to think too much..
Haiz..

Today..
3 of my ji mui went to camping..
Actually I feel like goin back to visit them..
But when I asked them..
They say they'll be busy..
So.. I think I dun be so busybody ba..
Mayb they dun wan to see me?
Dunno ler..
( Think too much again ) ><

It's raining just now..
Really worried abt them..
Especially ling jie..
Coz I know she's sick..
Dunno she feel better le ma..?
Hmm..
Feel like messaging them..
But I dun dare.. AGAIN !! -_-

Where is my courage?
I scare I'll disturb them..
I scare they're slping..
( Although I knew that they wont slp so early.. ) -_-
I scare they're still busy..
I scare I'll interupt them..
Mayb they din on their phone?
( Giving excuses to myself AGAIN )

Haiz..
Although I know that I'm giving excuses to myself..
Although I know that I shud be more initiative.. just send that msg..
But I still dun dare..
I dunno why I worried abt so many thing..
Why cant I just send that msg?
I really duno..-_-

I want them to know that I worried abt them..
I know if I dun do anything..
They wont know that I'm worrying abt them..
But I still dun dare to do anything..
All I could do is just say it in blog..
Hoping that they'll know when they view my blog sumday..

Hmm..
Stupid rite?
But it's me.. the stupid szcien, sum1 who like to think too much!!

All I hope is..
I could chg myself to be better..
To be more courageous..
To be more initiative..
Not to worry so much..

Lastly..
I hope they'll know what am I thinking..
I hope they'll know that..
They still got this mui worry abt them..

No comments: