Everything had been ruined by me..
Bcoz of my selfishness..
I duno what the hell am i thinking..
Keep thinking the negative side..
Make me keep showing my black face..
I cried..
Make my fren cried also..
I duno I gotta make how many ppl cry in this week..
Things ald happened.. coz by me..
But I duno what to do at last..
I know things cant be back like normal..
I dun even hav the courage to apologize..
Bcoz I noe my apologize.. is worthless..
Even though I apologize for 1000 times..
They also wont hav any feel..
I feel very sorry to all my sisters..
We suppose to sing k happily..
I wasted their money..
I make every1's mood sux..
Just bcoz of my selfishness n my stupid brain!!
I ruined my yeng jie's 1st p trip..
I feel very sorry..
N now..
I only know that I dun hav much fren..
I duno who to talk to when this thing happened!!
I hav no fren except u all..
But I'm making u all not to talk to me..
Saying that u're speechless to me..
Saying that u dun wan to know anything..
My heart really feel pain..
But what can I do?
It's all my fault!!
Now only I know..
How lonely am I without u all..
Jies..
PLEASE DUN LEAVE ME..
I KNEW THAT I'M WRONG..
I DUN EXPECT U ALL WILL FORGIVE ME..
COZ EVEN MYSELF ALSO CANT FORGIVE MYSELF!!
N now..
THE USELESS SZCIEN REALLY DUNO WHAT TO DO T-T
Bcoz of my selfishness..
I duno what the hell am i thinking..
Keep thinking the negative side..
Make me keep showing my black face..
I cried..
Make my fren cried also..
I duno I gotta make how many ppl cry in this week..
Things ald happened.. coz by me..
But I duno what to do at last..
I know things cant be back like normal..
I dun even hav the courage to apologize..
Bcoz I noe my apologize.. is worthless..
Even though I apologize for 1000 times..
They also wont hav any feel..
I feel very sorry to all my sisters..
We suppose to sing k happily..
I wasted their money..
I make every1's mood sux..
Just bcoz of my selfishness n my stupid brain!!
I ruined my yeng jie's 1st p trip..
I feel very sorry..
N now..
I only know that I dun hav much fren..
I duno who to talk to when this thing happened!!
I hav no fren except u all..
But I'm making u all not to talk to me..
Saying that u're speechless to me..
Saying that u dun wan to know anything..
My heart really feel pain..
But what can I do?
It's all my fault!!
Now only I know..
How lonely am I without u all..
Jies..
PLEASE DUN LEAVE ME..
I KNEW THAT I'M WRONG..
I DUN EXPECT U ALL WILL FORGIVE ME..
COZ EVEN MYSELF ALSO CANT FORGIVE MYSELF!!
N now..
THE USELESS SZCIEN REALLY DUNO WHAT TO DO T-T
No comments:
Post a Comment