I tot the prob has solved..
N I've a chat with her..( her aka my close fren )
At the beginning..
We chat abt sumthing like usual..
I feel better that time..
Coz we still can chat..
I heard that she's moody..
I tried to make her happy..
Although I'm still worry abt our frenship..
But I dun dare to let any1 know..
I scare it'll affect our frenship again..
I dun wan to make it worse bcoz of my sensitive again..
I very cherish abt this frenship..
But what can I do..
I'm the 1 who ruined it..
She's suppose to angry abt me..
I wont ask for much..
As long as I'm still her fren..
As long as I'm still her mei..
Nothing much n nothing less..
We chat until halfway..
We started to chat back abt this prob again..
Actually I hate to chat abt this prob..
Coz it'll make me bad mood n start to think much again..
But jie wanna talk abt it..
Then I'll hear it n talk abt it..
I said sorry to her..
N she wan compensation from me..
I said.. what do u wan from me?
At the beginning..
It's very normal..
Coz I'm talking abt lame thing n try to jokes..
( I know it's not funny but just trying to make the condition not that cold )
After that..
She told me that things gotta be diff..
I said " then I hope it wont be a big diff "..
She said.. it wont be big..
I REALLY HOPE SO..
Seriously..
When I heard abt that..
I start to feel no energy to type..
My hand start to feel numb..
I dun wan to continue the chat..
But in order to make it like normal..
I tried to chat like normal by saying that I'll try to accept how u gotta treat me..
I know it cant be change much..
It's the fact.. n I deserve it..
I'm afraid..
Really afraid..
I duno how to face her..
Time is passing secs by secs..
N tml..
We'll meet at skul..
Cant stop thinking abt how she gotta treat me..
Looking at the sky..
Sky are turning darker n darker..
It's gotta be tml..
What will really happen??
All the thing cant be reverse..
What can I do now..
Is just FACE IT!!
Szcien..
Jiayou ba !!
Ntg much will be diff.. GAMBATEH!!
( Trying to cheat myself again -_- )
No comments:
Post a Comment