Yay!! Lastly finish exam liao!!!
Today is the last paper ler..
CHEMISTRY..
Wahh..
Hear the name also noe it was hard ler..
It really very hard ler..
Duno why..i can teach ppl when i study..
But during exam, i duno how to do =_="
I really cacat ler T_T
But..
I still done the whole paper.. LOL
[Ppl..don misunderstand o.. i no tiru o.. xD]
Hope will get good marks ba =_="
Haiz..
But I hav expect i will fail alot subject ler..
Hope it wont be happen ba T_T
Today is the last paper ler..
CHEMISTRY..
Wahh..
Hear the name also noe it was hard ler..
It really very hard ler..
Duno why..i can teach ppl when i study..
But during exam, i duno how to do =_="
I really cacat ler T_T
But..
I still done the whole paper.. LOL
[Ppl..don misunderstand o.. i no tiru o.. xD]
Hope will get good marks ba =_="
Haiz..
But I hav expect i will fail alot subject ler..
Hope it wont be happen ba T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment