Thursday, May 22, 2008

Argh..its so unfair!!!

Haiz..
This 2 weeks exam..
I study so hard..
But during exam, i duno how to do ler..T_T
During exam..
I saw some ppl tiru ler..
Especially those guys..
But..
Even girl also tiru..
Wtf !!
I m so dam angry!!!
But i cant do anything..
If i tell teacher, ppl will hate me..
I noe the feelings that being ignore by other ppl..
Its pain..
My heart very pain..
I scared it will happen again..
So i din tell the teacher..
But i feel like VERY VERY UNFAIR ler..
We study so hard..
They din study n they get good result..
Its so UNFAIR!!!
I now start to regret ler..
I saw them tiru everyday..
I very tak puas hati..
If the result out.. they got A in all the subject..
I think i will be mad bah -_-
Haiz..
But now finish exam ler..
I think i shud enjoy my holidays..LOL
But it is still very UNFAIR la!!!



No comments: