Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Sad Tuesday <8/4/08>

Today, we hav a physics class with Mr. Subash due to he hav a PMR seminar at Port Dickson this Saturday.. So we terpaksa change to Tuesday lo..

My skul end at 1.10pm.. so I reach there earlier but many of the place ald seated by other ppl.. Then I terpaksa sit near the toilet..=_="

(The toilet is clean.. No weird smell ..LOL)

Their skul end at 1.50pm n the class start at 3pm..

So they finish their skul then rush here..

They come in then they saw me n put their bag beside me

Then they ran downstairs to buy something eat.. Coz they din eat after skul then rush here n our class start at 3pm end at 7pm..

Haiz.. but when they come back.. They move in front coz some ppl move to another place..

N they leave me alone behind thr..

I saw they chatting in front, laughing, eating their food..

But did they mention that I m so lonely behind there?

NO..i dun think so..

I was so sad..

Then during the 10 mins break..

They say wanna go Carrefour..

Then I folo them..

But they r talking, laughing themselves ..

I was just like a maid who folo-ing their master to buy thing at supermarket..=_=”

After the class finish,

I cried after I went back home..

They sure dunno that this small thing also can make me cry..But I cried.. really cried bcoz of this SMALL THING..

N i tried to tell Suet Ling.. but she was busy doin her chemistry PEKA coz nid to pass up on the next day..

I tried to tell her n she was so busy.. n i don dare to tell her who make me so sad..
I din tell her but i cried in front the comp although i ald cry for many time =_="

Haiz..
So stupid rite?
Cry so many time bcoz of this small thing..
But this is me.. a gal who will cry easily..

No comments: