Since I left SBU, I seldom contact with all my frens in SBU.. Because I duno what to say when I call them.. Mayb all of us busy for the skul projects, exam n more..
Mayb some of u ald start to forget me..
Just like Xin Huei n Xin Lin..They didn’t invite me when their bday. >its ok..But her
Yes? No?
NO,I dun think so..
I saw their blog.. they keep talking abt the co-op gang..I m 1 of the member LAST TIME..
But, am I still in the gang now?
I dunno..
Shud I ask them?
I scared they say.. u hav been expel from the gang..bcoz we r in different skul..
But yes..i asked Xin Huei..
Xin Huei say> Stella,u will always be a part of the co-op gang..
Mayb I hav been expel from the gang..
Mayb all of u starting to ignore me, don take me as
To the co-op gang:
No matter what happen..I still will rmb all of u n take all of u as my best fren FOREVER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment