Saturday, May 22, 2010

~ Recently ~

Uh oh..
Long time din log in to my blog again..
If it's isn't my fren asked me to log in my acc in order to view her private blog, I think I also wont be logging in..haha

What I've been doing in these few months?
Err...
Sumthing sad to say, I quited A level n joined Canadian Pre-u on July intake..
But it's not that I'm goin to Canada, it's just the name of that course..haha

Reason of switching?
One simple reason... MY MATHS ARE SUX!!! -_-

What am I doin recently?
I'm now having my holiday..
Everyday rotting at home...UNTIL JULY!!! -_-
I was planning to go back to Penang, my hometown..
But parents don't allowed me to do so..
Coz ... DANGEROUS?!
ARGH!!!
Everyday rotting at home is driving me MAD!!!
I even sien until couldn't slp at nite ~_~
WTH!!!
N I've got my driving license but I'm NOT ALLOWED to drive -_-
Haihz... what a poor girl rite? lol

Me n him?
We're ... like that lor ...
He's having exam n so, I've to be understanding.. (trying to be)
No phone call n no webcam ...
Sumtimes, I feel sad n lonely too, but I cried secretly without telling him =(
Haihz..
Never realized that I'm so so so scared of him..
N what can I do now is to wait for him to come back =D
That's the only thing that can make me happy..
Hehe..

Cheer up guys n girls ~
I think I'm goin to stop here.. sleepy adi lol
Tata ~

No comments: