Friday, November 14, 2008

WhaT a L0N3Ly BiRtHDaY T-T

Date: 13/11/2008
Time: 0000

Today is my birthday!!
I am 16 years old lo!! Hehe xD

Hmm..
I suppose to be very happy de..
But alot of ppl dun rmb my birthday..
I only receive 4 birthday wishes from my fren..(from 12 am ~ 1 am)
N none of them is from sbu..-_-
Even my lovely cousin also forgotten..T-T

Luckily still got some ppl rmb my birthday..although its only 4 person -_-
Thx alot!!

Today we dun hav to sit for the chinese exam..
Thats y no nid to go to skul..
Haiz..
Why am i so lucky neh?
Always no skul during my birthday..
No 1 celebrate with me ..
Left my family..
They bring me to hav a dinner..then no more..
Thats a birthday without birthday cake n birthday song..
Luckily 2 of my kor kor rmb my birthday..at night..
So..its considered as not bad ba..
At least there are 10 persons rmb my birthday..included my family members =)

Haiz..
Now gotta go back to study..
Tml still got exam..history paper 1 -_-
So hav to stop here lo..
Thx for viewing my blog =)

PS: I really hope can hav more ppl to rmb my birthday!! Seriously, I dun nid a present, I just nid a birthday wish from u all..

No comments: