Haiz..
Look at the topic also know that this post is something abt my mom lo..
(not something, is everything xD)
Hmm..dunno why..
Exam is coming but i'm not in the mood to study..
N she keep calling me to study..
I knew it's for my own good..
But i felt that she's quite annoying..
Hmm..am i bad? lol..
But really not in the mood merh =(
Summore, i found alot of my fren pierce their ears..
They looks cool when they wear alot of earring..
Then i ask my mom whether i can pierce anot lo..(ask for fun only)
She said CANNOT!!
She said they looks like gangster..(what la..she say my fren is gangster?!)
Then i told her..nowadays ald very common..even guys also pierce their ear(s)..uncle/aunty also..
But her answer is still CANNOT!! =_="
WaLaO~
Luckily i ask only lo..
If i really go pierce,dunno what will happen lo -_-
Haiz..
N then today rite..
Dunno why today go to skul din study at all..no teacher enter our class also..
Like that of coz we will feel boring wan ma..
Then my fren who is very good in drawing tattoo..
I mean she can draw those cool alphabet..like those tattoo la..
She draw "S" for me..coz "S" represented me, "stella" xD
N she draw it on my hand lo..looks cool ma..
She draw until very nice lo..n i love it so much..
I tot wanna show it to my mom after skul..
But then the 1st thing she say is..
"Who draw geh?Faster go n wash it off.." (what the =_=")
I was like..so disappointed leh..
I love it so much, u call me to wash it off.. -_-
N it was my fren draw for me wan leh..
So i dun care lo..
I told her "u dunno wan la, its nice, cant u see it?It was "S".."
(this few day, very bad temper..so will talk like that..usually wont de xD)
Then she reply.. "like that looks like gangster"..
OMG..gangster again..
She really tot i join gangster meh? -_-
Eh..excuse me.. I DIDN'T lo!!!
Then..I run to upstairs lo..haha
So now..the "S" is still on my hand..wakakakaka~
But then looks blur ald..=(
Haiz..
Dunno why she still say that she's very open-minded..
But i dun think so lo..
Hmm..mayb yes..but it's for last time..during their time..now is 21st century leh..lol
Haha.. Thats all abt my mom la..
Dun dare to write more ald..xD
PS: Pls dun tell this to my mom after u read it..thx!! lol..
N mom..i just wanna release stress..i will still love u de.. lol xD
Look at the topic also know that this post is something abt my mom lo..
(not something, is everything xD)
Hmm..dunno why..
Exam is coming but i'm not in the mood to study..
N she keep calling me to study..
I knew it's for my own good..
But i felt that she's quite annoying..
Hmm..am i bad? lol..
But really not in the mood merh =(
Summore, i found alot of my fren pierce their ears..
They looks cool when they wear alot of earring..
Then i ask my mom whether i can pierce anot lo..(ask for fun only)
She said CANNOT!!
She said they looks like gangster..(what la..she say my fren is gangster?!)
Then i told her..nowadays ald very common..even guys also pierce their ear(s)..uncle/aunty also..
But her answer is still CANNOT!! =_="
WaLaO~
Luckily i ask only lo..
If i really go pierce,dunno what will happen lo -_-
Haiz..
N then today rite..
Dunno why today go to skul din study at all..no teacher enter our class also..
Like that of coz we will feel boring wan ma..
Then my fren who is very good in drawing tattoo..
I mean she can draw those cool alphabet..like those tattoo la..
She draw "S" for me..coz "S" represented me, "stella" xD
N she draw it on my hand lo..looks cool ma..
She draw until very nice lo..n i love it so much..
I tot wanna show it to my mom after skul..
But then the 1st thing she say is..
"Who draw geh?Faster go n wash it off.." (what the =_=")
I was like..so disappointed leh..
I love it so much, u call me to wash it off.. -_-
N it was my fren draw for me wan leh..
So i dun care lo..
I told her "u dunno wan la, its nice, cant u see it?It was "S".."
(this few day, very bad temper..so will talk like that..usually wont de xD)
Then she reply.. "like that looks like gangster"..
OMG..gangster again..
She really tot i join gangster meh? -_-
Eh..excuse me.. I DIDN'T lo!!!
Then..I run to upstairs lo..haha
So now..the "S" is still on my hand..wakakakaka~
But then looks blur ald..=(
Haiz..
Dunno why she still say that she's very open-minded..
But i dun think so lo..
Hmm..mayb yes..but it's for last time..during their time..now is 21st century leh..lol
Haha.. Thats all abt my mom la..
Dun dare to write more ald..xD
PS: Pls dun tell this to my mom after u read it..thx!! lol..
N mom..i just wanna release stress..i will still love u de.. lol xD
No comments:
Post a Comment